Friday, December 26, 2008

3 down 1 to go

I have made it through 3 Christmases. I am very proud of myself. I passed the fake "Whoville' smile on to everybody that I saw. I even ventured enough to say Merry Christmas and lived to tell about it. And NO I did not say Happy Holiday. I celebrate Christmas. And I want to say Merry Christmas. Also we happen to live in a community where there really isn't much diversity...... So the chances of offending someone are pretty slim.

Pilot found the grinch song "Your a Mean One Mr. Grinch" on youtube and told BAB that was 'mommy'. She kept asking to watch " 'mommy' on the 'puter". I have to admit it was kinda funny. Not to mention the cartoon The Grinch always makes me laugh. I don't know why..... I just do. I love the grinch!

The kids got a million toys. Which means a million old toys are going to be shoved out the door starting tomorrow. I will be donating most of them to the DHS for there 'family room'. I think they have toys in there from like the 1980's. I seriously think I recognize a doll that I had when I was a kid. yuck.

Pilot got me a kitchen aid knife set. He immediatley cut himself on one this morning. I knew I shouldn't have asked for them...... Also I got a dutch oven to replace the one he burnt previous. That made me very happy. I got Pilot a gift certificate to Caballa's (to which my dad and him have already made plans to go next week), a french press, and some lounge pants. He liked them all. BAB has been playing with the baby toys and LM and LP have been trying in ernst to get even a look at BAB's toys before she screams 'MINE' and the top of her lungs and runs right to her bedroom because she knows that she will go in time out. Oy. It has been a fun after Christmas day......

No comments: