Thursday, July 24, 2008

busy as a bee

Well, I have a minute. Ok so maybe not I just heard LP crying.

Ok, I literally started this post 2 days ago. Seriously. So the long of the short- We still have LP. (YAY!) Prolly for a awhile. We moved into a REALLY nice and VERY much bigger house. (YAY!) Didn't have internet for a little while. But I think things are getting into a groove around here. I have somebody coming out a couple days a week. She comes and I leave for a couple hours while I take LP to her parental visits. I get a little time to myself and she helps out around the house as well. She. does. my. laundry. I love her. I wish she could move in.

OK, again, it is the next day. I am going to finish this post weather it kills me or not! I am so busy. The DHS called me on Friday asking if I would take a 4 and 7 year old. I said no. I felt really bad, but I just can't do it. With the ages of kids that I have it would be to much. I wouldn't be able to help the kids like they deserve. I would not have enough time in the day to do everything.

In other news, my dog Sheila is shedding. It is awful. She must be part husky or something. Literally half of her hair is gone. Or more! It was just coming off in clumps. She would get so mad at me if I would take the clumps off her. It was actually kind of funny. She would run around and then come look at me accusingly. Hee Hee. Anyways, I was finally able to get the rest out the other day. I just raked my fingers through her hair about a bagillion times. I had a small chihuahua hair ball when I was done. It was gross. But at least it is not all over my living room floor. And she looks about 20 lbs. lighter.

1 comment:

Tara and Jeff said...

Hi there Leslie, sounds like you got your hands full, I'm interested in the work that you do for the kids..I want a stay at home job I can do , got any advice?