Wednesday, August 18, 2010

military preschool

Is there one? And can I send my 2 yr old too?

Moving on.... Ruby is scared of rough loud boy. He is a true boy. Throwing things, loud, hitting, pushing. I think I need to read a book on boys. Night and day! HAHA. I think the biggest thing is that he did not have siblings. So he has not had to share and get along with anybody his age. So that has been interesting..... And my girls would never do anything to instigate him..... NOT!!! sigh..... I've got my work cut out for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found this entry while Googling "military preschool" because I was curious too! I don't think I could ever really send my nearly-four-year-old daughter off to live anywhere other than with me, but she is one little destructive defiant devil when she wants to be. Other times, she's so sweet and full of empathy. I jokingly told her she was going to military preschool and she said, "No I not go the cops like Johnny!" because she watched "Johnny Test."