Friday, February 26, 2010

And Also

You know since I said I hoped the kids wouldn't need to go to the ER because I was too busy. Well.... I was there twice. My dad had to take me there the second time because the roads were so bad! Randy stayed home with the other 2 kids. Ruby had RSV and the flu. And let me tell you. That RSV stuff is NOT to be messed around with! Get all info and ASK questions! I had a lazy Nurse Practitioner ( I don't have anything against NP's by the way, just this one) and I didn't get all the info I should have. RSV babies NEED to have breathing treatments!!! I thought Ruby was goig to die the second evening when she woke up from a nap breathing like she just ran a marathon. I do not panic often, but I did this time. But we are all healthy and alive now. Oh and Randy got something too. So that day a couple weeks ago when the world suddenly stopped spining on its axis for approximately 5 seconds it was because of my husband. Don't worry I set him straight.

No comments: