Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the latest and newest

I am officially sleeping through the night. YAY! Well, kinda. No babies wake me up. At least on a regular basis. I feel so much better. (Still grinchy....) I even started taking a vitamin or 2. Maybe by Christmas of next year I will be all caught up on sleep. :)

BAB is in a big girl bed. She even went to bed early that night because she was so excited to sleep in her new bed. She kicked us all out. Even grandma and grandpa! So far she hasn't done too bad with the getting up thing. I totally did the nanny 911 thing. She rocks.

We have heard word that LP will be going back. It is going to happen slowly. I, of course, am in denial. She will slowly be having longer and longer visits with biomom. Then eventually she will not be back. This apparently will be happening over the next 2 months. Maybe more. I am going to try to see LP after she is permanently with her biomom. I think that biomom would agree to it as well. (cross my fingers)

LM and LP are growing like crazy. I can't hardly call her the Little Peanut any more! But she will always be that to me. The funny thing is BAB has such short little legs (18 months pants and 3t tops) that she will be sharing her pants with LM here pretty soon! I keep telling her she is going to have to start sleeping upside down hanging from her toes so she can stretch out her legs. She just laughs and calls me silly. I on the other hand am slightly curious to see if it would work...... :)

Also I am really sick of bottles. As long as LP is with us we will have them. Well, unless she is here later then April I guess. Which I suppose anything is possible. The next trick is to get LM to not steal her bottle! I swear them 2 are like twins. They steal each others pacifiers and bottles all day. Then they laugh about it. If they could just learn to band together against BAB I think they might have something.


Well, that is all for now I suppose. Sorry I have now bored you with all the info on my kids. I can't help it. I don't get out much....

No comments: